- This tool allows you to add additional information to individual titles
- This is non-mandatory
Navigate to the Supafolio Product Extras listing in WordPress
Click the ‘Add New Extras’ button. Now you’ll see the Add New Extras page where you can create and detail your extras.
Enter Extras Title
- The customer cannot see this – this is just a point of reference for you
- Therefore, we recommend you include the book title and the ISBN so as to avoid confusion
Enter ISBN number
- This lets WordPress know which product you are applying an additional description to
Enter Extra Content Title
- This is what the customer will see on the individual product’s page
- In our example, we have called it ‘Extra Stuff’ – you can call it whatever you like
Enter any any necessary info into rich text area
- The Visual tab will bring up the visual WYSIWYG editor.
- WYSIWYG just means “what you see is what you get.”
- Here you’ll see a formatting toolbar with lots of options for formatting your posts.
- If you’re familiar with Microsoft Word or any other word processing software, most of these icons should look familiar.
- Text tab
- If you click the Text tab, this will reveal a plain-text HTML version of the post editor.
- This version of the post editor is for editing the HTML code of your post.
- For most users, the Visual editor is the easiest way to write posts.
Publish, save or preview your event.
- At the top of the right column on this screen you’ll see the Publish box.
- Here, your can save your post as a draft if you’d like to save it for later.
- If you click the Preview button, you can get a preview of how the post will look once it’s published.
- The Status of the post will show if the post has been published, saved as a draft, if it’s pending review of if it’s been scheduled.
- The next two links show the visibility of the post — or what visitors will be able to see your post.
- The Publish line shows whether the post will be published immediately or at a later date.
- Once you’ve clicked Publish, you can view your product extras on your site’s title page